About Us

We are the manufacturer of automotive parts such as leafs springs, U-bolt, Trailer suspension and Trailer Axles.

Springs & Bolts Company Limited (SBCL) is a fully Ghanaian owned incorporated as a limited liability company under the Companies Code, 1963 Act 179 on the 25 th January, 2013. The company is a subsidiary of the Europe Autoland Company Limited, Ghana.

SBCL is a Free Zone Company that mainly manufactures U – Bolts, Leaf Springs and Trailer Suspensions and mainly exports to the West Africa n Sub-Region and also sells o n the Ghana market. The company exports about 80% of its products to neighboring countries and the remaining 20% marketed locally. The company is located at Asokwa, near Kaasi Industrial Area, Kumasi, in the Ashanti Region of Ghana.

Leaf Springs

springs & Bolts company

A leaf spring is a simple form of spring commonly used for the suspension in wheeled vehicles. Originally called a laminated or carriage spring, and sometimes referred to as a semi-elliptical spring or cart spring, it is one of the oldest forms of springing, dating back to medieval times

U Bolts

springs & Bolts company

U-Bolt are used for mounting brackets to the trailer frame of trucks. It is made of copper and steel round bars. It comes in various sizes and forms, namely the U shaped, Square shaped and Flat stud.


springs & Bolts company

Suspension is the system of tires, tire air, springs, shock absorbers and linkages that connects a vehicle to its wheels and allows relative motion between the two. … The tuning of suspensions involves finding the right compromise.

Trailer Axles

springs & Bolts company

An axle is a central shaft for a rotating wheel or gear. On wheeled vehicles, the axle may be fixed to the wheels, rotating with them, or fixed to the vehicle, with the wheels rotating around the axle


Contact Our Sales Team

Opening hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 – 17:00

  • Address: P. O. Box 2050, Kaase Industrial Area, Kumasi
  • We can ship the requested product world wide according to your request

Trailer Axles

Leaf Springs

Trailer Suspensions

Our Service

Find Our Dealerships

NO, However we are willing to provide you with a good deal. 

Address: P. O. Box 2050, Kaase Industrial Area, Kumasi

Have a Question?

Service FAQ


© 2021, Springs and bolts company Ltd. All rights reserved. 

Design & Developed by DK-TECHCONSULT